Wednesday, April 25, 2012

{Big Kid} Friendship Bracelet


My friend Erika and I like to get Friendship Bracelets occasionally. We did it last summer and decided to do so again this summer. (Silly I know, but who cares)

The concept is still the same as when we were kids and exchanged bracelets that said "Best" and "Friends". (we all had them, you know you did) Now we essentially just use this as an excuse to buy cute matching bracelets.

I popped into Charming Charlies yesterday and found two cute matching bracelets, so I deemed them our Friendship Bracelets. Check it out:

(I'm playing around with picmonkey.com. We shall see how it goes for me. This was my first attempt.)

Misc:

I'm sooo over my template/fonts/buttons/etc. So I'm working on learning more so I can re-vamp, but I will probably have some re-vamp for me (leave it to the experts right). I'd appreciate (cheap) references. Anyone looking to build their portfolio and help a sister out?

I'm in a friendship bracelet swap also...more on that to come.


Song lyric stuck in my head: Maybe we were meant to be lonely, Maybe we were meant to be all alone.
I'm not in a lonely or sad mood. Just love that song.
Name that tune!

18 comments:

  1. Craziness, my cousins and I just got "Cousin Bracelets" from charming charlie! That black skull and white band with "diamonds". Once again, reason number 1,000,000 why we need to be friends.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cousin bracelets..that sounds like another good reason for me to go shop.
      Love this.

      Delete
  2. I love Charming Charlie! happy wednesday, girl!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I found your blog through the something good link up & I love it. My best friend and I buy "friendship" bracelets, necklaces, rings, once we even bought scarves. And I'm constantly redoing my blog because I get bored of it so quickly!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't think I will ever grow out of my friendship bracelet craze. I love friendship bracelets, I used to make some and give them to my dearest friends.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is awesome that you still buy friendship bracelets :] The ones you chose are so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love these bracelets. I've heard amazing things about Charming Charlies and need to go!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. aw that is seriously so cute!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. So, if I tell you about every shoe purchase I make, will you tell me about any friendship bracelet swaps/blogger swaps/cool things in blogworld you do? Haha.

    Also, I love that(/those) bracelets. Like a lot.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Don't you just love Charming Charlie? Such cute, budget friendly baubles!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Awe, I love the idea of friendship bracelets, even at our age. You picked out a great one!

    xo,
    Hannah
    www.chillairandperfume.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. I like the bracelet! :)
    Love Lois xxx

    http://lisforlois.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  12. I need a rec for a redesign too - but I really like your site's design! Those bracelets are so gorgeous - I'd wear one every day!

    ReplyDelete
  13. amazing photos :)
    I love this post!!

    http://bubblemylicorice.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  14. Cute idea! And such a cute bracelet find!

    xx
    Giovanna
    www.oliveandanarrow.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wish I could help you out with the design! I pretty much only know self-hosted wordpress at this point though. and "know" is probably a bit of a stretch ;)

    xo,
    kate
    undeniable style

    ReplyDelete


  16. I am one of the industry's premier domain name marketing experts. friendship bands
    extremely knowledgeable with the leading sources for getting the right
    domain at the right price and ensuring his clients utilize the best marketing tactics that really work.

    ReplyDelete

Penny for your thoughts...