Thursday, March 29, 2012

Etsy' Lovin | Yellow Heart Art


Back again with another Etsy store I love. Yellow Heart Art has great graphics and necklaces too. I also love that all of their images are consistent and unique with the tape they use either in the packaging or to display the product online. Leonora also has a great blog: Yellow Heart Art., and if I had photoshop (which clearly my blog is not that sophiscated) I would buy this How-To e-book.

Here are some things I love from the shop:






All images via the shop. Check them out and maybe you will end up with some new graphics to display in your home.

4 comments:

  1. I love her shop! I've seen it all over the blogging world and will never get sick of it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love her. I actually got to meet her at CE and she is the sweeeetest girl ever! She has beautiful things!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh, yeah! fab blog! I love it as well. It's so wierd I still don't have any from this

    Lyosha
    Inside and Outside Blog
    P.S. I'm so happy I found your blog! following you now

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love chevron patterns! I just did one on a canvas and I love it!

    Following you now.. come back and follow ;)

    Melanie

    iambornlippy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Penny for your thoughts...