Friday, March 30, 2012

Etsy Lovin' | Guest Post



Hi there i'm Myrna from My Beat Boutique, a personal style blog. The wonderful Jess asked me to share with you my top fave Etsy shops along with my wish list. One of the many things I love about Etsy are all the unique and one of a kind pieces you can find. Now lets go Etsy shopping.

I really like my accessories to be unique and some what original pieces and that's what  i always find at Beau and Stella :   Here are some things I have currently on my wish list:



My husband was deployed last year and before he left he wanted to give me some sort of keepsake. My little gem got creative and went through Lorelei Rose : to create a wonderful cuff that I wear everyday. What's great about her pieces are how you can personalize your piece. My husband choose a favorite lyric from my favorite band and on the inside of the cuff was his favorite lyric from his favorite band. Side note : we are huge music lovers.



I am always on the hunt  for great pieces for my home especially great art work. I am obsessed with
 Carolina Cottage : from the vintage art blocks to sheet music tea light holders . These coasters are possibly the coolest thing I have ever seen, they would make a great house warming gift.



Fine Pottery and Collectables by Catherine Reece : I came across Fine Pottery and Collectables when I was looking for a wedding gift for a friend. This shop has everything from ceramic bowls, coffee cups, ceramic trays and art work. One thing  I love is COLOR and these pieces are are full of color. These vases are super cute and these bowls would make perfect center pieces.



It was great shopping with you come by and visit me over at My Beat Boutique.


Thanks again Myrna. She has great style (which you will see on her blog) and obviously great taste (as you can see from her picks above).

6 comments:

  1. These are great! Love that your husband got the cuff for you- so sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooohh...love the first shop!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks ladies and Thank You Jess !

    XX- Myrna
    Http://mybeatboutique.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi! I just came across your blog! Please come check mine out as well @ classicglamblog.blogspot.com :: if you like, follow! I will gladly return the favor.

    Best,
    Classic+Glam Blog

    ReplyDelete

Penny for your thoughts...