Wednesday, February 29, 2012

DIY: Makeunder My Life


Do you follow Jess' blog Makeunder My Life? If not, you should certainly check it out. I have been looking for the perfect DIY project for a large (empty) wall in my living room and I think this may be just the trick. These Chevron canvases shown above are great, I am just unsure which colors I would use.

Two more details about Jess:
She was even on the Nate Berkus show. Check out the clip here. 
She also has the Jess LC shop that is filled with great jewelry, Ipad cases, and more.

6 comments:

  1. I love this DIY, especially that it is chevron!! Thanks for posting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are so cute! I've been looking for some new art in my room. This might just work perfectly!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OOOh so cute! Who doesn't love Chevron! I'll have to check her out! Thanks girlie!

    Jenna

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are soo adorable!! If you decide to do this DIY I'd love to see your version of it!

    <3 Denise

    http://allthingsnew-denise.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks so much for sharing the chevron canvases!! : ) And of course, thank you for sharing the Nate Show and Jess LC as well!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well I didn't know what to do for a 4x4 foot canvas meant for my bedroom. This is so easy and uncomplicated looking. I'm going to use metallic silver paint I think. I'll show you what it looks like when I'm done!

    ReplyDelete

Penny for your thoughts...