Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Blogger Book Club


Sian over at Rebel Angel. Tossed around the idea of putting on a blogger book club recently, and many of us showed an interest. She was such a doll and took the time to organize it all. Now us bloggers are grouped so we know who to send the books to. I for one am quite excited to be a part of this.

I am in Group 3 with this Jen mailing me a book, and I am mailing my book to this Jenn. I have to mail off my book by March 1st, and I am still a bit iffy about what I will mail....Decisions, Decisions..

More posts on this swap to come. :)

2 comments:

  1. Just found your blog and love it already :) can't wait to read more!! Have a great night!

    Xo,
    Allie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for your sweet comment on my blog! If you're still interested,my Instagram ID is @RachelSayumi.

    My pictures aren't all super cool,but that's my life haha! :D

    ReplyDelete

Penny for your thoughts...